– B.S. in Accounting, Messiah College (magna cum laude, Honors Program) – 2013
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 2014
– Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – since 2011
– PICPA Emerging CPAs committee, South Central chapter – past member
– Myerstown Community Library Association – Treasurer since Sept. 2018
– Isaac Meier Homestead Inc – Committee member since July 2018
Ethan enjoys cycling, running, golf, traveling with his wife, and anything with his family and friends.
Ethan joined Larry Rabold CPA in May 2016. After graduating from Messiah College, he began his career at Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP in Lancaster where he worked for three years. During this time, he gained experience in the following areas:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for small- and medium-sized entities
- Tax preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and tax-exempt organizations
- Non-profit and manufacturing industries
At Larry Rabold CPA, Ethan will prepare individual and business tax returns, assist with accounting for small businesses, and manage all tax-exempt (Form 990) filings.