– Shippensburg University B.S Degree in Accounting (2005)
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2009)
– Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member – Since 2006
– Treasurer of Central Pennsylvania Ultimate Frisbee Organization
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Past Member
Derek and his wife enjoy playing ultimate frisbee and camping/hiking in their free time. They have three children (two boys and a girl) that keep them pretty busy. Derek also enjoys playing golf and watching movies.
Being able to help people. It is nice to have people believe in you and trust your advice.
Derek M. Rabold, CPA is an accountant who joined Larry Rabold, CPA in 2013. He began his career in the audit department at Herbein + Company, Inc. where he worked for eight years upon graduating from Shippensburg University.
As an accountant at Larry Rabold, CPA , he is responsible for working on individual and some business tax clients. With his specialty in technology, he also helps with QuickBooks accounting and the implementation of the payroll procedures.